EMPEQ Launches Fast Site Survey™
The most streamlined way to do site walks. Using AI, the Fast Site Survey™ app cuts time needed for commercial and industrial equipment site survey and reporting by up to 80%.
EMPEQ, a software development and financial technology company, announced the commercial launch of Fast Site Survey , a seamless equipment data capture app that is revolutionizing commercial and industrial building equipment audits. This cutting-edge software enables energy efficiency professionals to complete more projects in a fraction of the time, more accurately, and at a much lower cost.
Equipment audits are standard practice for corporations and building owners to inspect and
inventory their equipment. These audits can be used for analyzing potential repairs, identifying opportunities to replace equipment to increase efficiency, and cutting energy costs.
Historically, energy engineers, HVAC contractors, and technicians who perform these audits use handwritten notes or manually typed forms, while also taking photos of equipment.
These professionals often need to return to the site to re-input flawed data and fill in gaps lost through misplaced paperwork or files. In short, this makes for a time-consuming and costly process for them and their customers.
The innovative Fast Site Survey technology is transforming this process, so that professionals can spend more time completing projects and less time organizing data and paperwork. EMPEQ’s all-in-one solution reduces the time needed for auditing and reporting by up to 80% and improves accuracy through instant digital data collection and cloud storage.
Fast Site Survey is designed to make energy engineers’ and HVAC contractors’ jobs more efficient, accurate, and cost effective by:
- Boosting efficiency with quicker site surveys which allows for faster turnaround on
proposals, inspections, and reporting – ultimately completing more projects in less time.
- Eliminating costly mistakes through digital data collection and the elimination of the
traditional pencil and paper data capture process.
- Offering a competitive advantage for professionals to greatly reduce their customer
acquisition costs while significantly increasing margin. The Fast Site Survey technology also
allows energy professionals to acquire more business, faster, as more business leaders
and building owners seek sustainable and efficient energy solutions.
“At EMPEQ, we understand how hard energy efficiency engineers and contractors work to provide their customers with accurate and cost-effective equipment and energy audits because we’ve been there ourselves,” said EMPEQ CEO Herbert Dwyer, who has completed over 300 energy audits himself.
“Based on our own experience with over 500 equipment audits and the feedback of over 100 industry veterans, we designed the Fast Site Survey technology to help our customers conduct faster, more efficient audits of critical equipment in commercial properties.”
The Fast Site Survey technology is easy to use and only takes a few simple steps to complete an audit:
- Snap a photo of the equipment with your smartphone.
- The technology uses AI to quickly and accurately capture important equipment data, such as manufacturer, model, location, serial number, and even equipment specifications into one cloud-based platform to use right away, archive for later, or send to your favorite software.
- Fast Site Survey automatically inputs the data into an easy-to-read report that keeps the
information organized for future use and to reference off-site.
- Your entire team will have access to this equipment data and reporting through
Fast Site Survey’s secure, central platform. Easily manage virtual teams or work with your
customers to complete a true virtual audit.
- Download the comprehensive report and send it off to the customer to close the